Personal Budgeting During The Pandemic: Take Control Of Your Finances, How To Create Certainty In An Uncertain World, California State University, Fullerton (Virtual)- October 6th, 2020
Overview: Changes to your household income, uncertainty over investments, debt, anxiety, and shame—not being in control of your finances means not being in control of your future! And while the pandemic may be unprecedented, the financial steps you must take to persevere under any circumstances are time-tested and true. We will show you how setting up a personal budget is critical to riding out the pandemic, bringing back your hope, and setting yourself up to financially thrive no matter what life may bring!
What you’ll learn:
- The easy technique that changes budgeting from feeling pointless or restrictive, to empowering and essential.
- How to stop fighting with yourself or your partner over financial decisions.
- The three key numbers you must know to take control of your bottom line.
- The easy P.E.A.C.E. process you can follow to set up your new personal budget.
- Government or employee COVID relief programs/resources available to you.
- The Core Four power plays for total wealth and security.
This workshop is ideal for any person who feels uncertainty over their finances and wants to experience the freedom that comes with taking control of your finances and future!