Estate Planning Musts During the Pandemic—Wills, Trusts, & Peace of Mind!
No one wants to think about getting seriously ill or dying, but these are scenarios we must prepare for to protect ourselves, our loved ones, and our money, especially during the pandemic. With courts closed and hospitals prohibiting loved ones from sitting by your bedside, we will show you step by step how to legally formalize your wishes and ensure they will be followed, bringing you total protection and peace of mind!
What you’ll learn:
- How to ensure your minor children would never be placed in the care of strangers during a sudden emergency or serious illness.
- How to avoid a long and expensive court process known as probate that would cost your loved ones’ tens of thousands of dollars.
- How to protect your family members’ inheritances from creditors, predators, future marriages, and lawsuits.
- How to make your medical wishes known and ensure they are followed.
- How to leave behind far more than just money.
This Virtual workshop is ideal for any person who wants to stop worrying about the ‘what ifs’ in life and instead ensure they and their loved ones would be completely taken care of no matter what!
About the Workshop Host: Laura Meier, Esq. is a California estate planning attorney, author of Good Parents Worry, Great Parents Plan, and host of the If Life Were Perfect Podcast. She and her husband Joshua Meier, Esq. own the Meier Law Firm in Newport Beach, CA, and are the proud parents of four kids. Learn more at meierfirm.com.