· Presidential Partners Fall Healthcare Lecture · Thursday, November 7th 5:30 PM- 7:30PM · 30 minute presentation with a 10minute Q&A · St. Joseph Hospital Foundation – 1010 W. LaVeta Ave, Suite 300 Orange
Over half of Americans – 56% – do not have an up-to-date estate plan! The purpose of estate planning is to you maintain your financial security through your lifetime and ensures your property and assets are transferred according to your wishes and values. All too often, we hear:
- "I'm too young to do estate planning."
- "All my property is titled in joint tenancy with my spouse so I don't need a trust or will."
- "Estate planning is only for the super-rich."
- “I supported charity during my lifetime. Why should I include charitable giving in my trust?”
- "Estate planning is too complicated and expensive."
- "We did our living trust right after we got married 30 years ago and see no need for further planning."
The Presidential Partners group