Estate Planning Check-up and Review- Bacon Pavilion, Fullerton Arboretum, Fullerton, CA - October 23, 2019
Please Join Us!
For a Free Estate Plan Check Up & Overview
- California State University, Fullerton
- St Joseph Health, St, Joseph Hospital & St. Jude Medical Center
- North Orange County Community College District
As part of National Estate Planning Awareness Week (October 21-27) we are pleased to provide a free information session on estate planning.
- What: Estate Planning Check-up and Review
- Presenter: Joshua Meier, Esq., Meier Law Firm
- When: Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (Refreshments will be served)
- Where: Bacon Pavilion, Fullerton Arboretum, 1900 Associated Road, Fullerton, CA 92831
- Presented by: Cal State Fullerton, St. Jude Memorial Foundation, North Orange County Community College District, St. Joseph Hospital Foundation
Space is Limited. Please RSVP by Friday, October 18
to LaTanya Henderson
at 657-278-4975 or [email protected]
Over half of Americans – 56% – do not have an up-to-date estate plan! The purpose of estate planning is to you maintain your financial security through your lifetime and ensures your property and assets are transferred according to your wishes and values. All too often, we hear:
- "I'm too young to do estate planning."
- "All my property is titled in joint tenancy with my spouse so I don't need a trust or will."
- "Estate planning is only for the super-rich."
- “I supported charity during my lifetime. Why should I include charitable giving in my trust?”
- "Estate planning is too complicated and expensive."
- "We did our living trust right after we got married 30 years ago and see no need for further planning."