Elder Law & Long Term Care Workshop - February 26th & 28th
At this event, you will discover:
- How to protect assets if someone is elderly or currently in a nursing home, assisted living or receiving home care.
- How to search for and choose the best quality long term care.
- How to qualify for Medi-Cal without going broke.
- The pitfalls of putting assets in your children’s names.
- Why your current power of attorney may be useless if you want to protect assets.
- How trusts avoid probate court proceedings at death and conservatorship procedures if you become disabled.
- How you can avoid heavy penalties for gifts given to family members, charities or others.
- Learn how to qualify for the hidden VA benefit for veterans and their spouses.
- And so much more...
If you want to attend, just email Bonnie to reserve a seat: [email protected], call: 949.718.0420 or complete the form below and let us know you want to attend.