Budgeting; Getting What You REALLY Want- Workshop at Applied Medical, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. - August 27th. (Private Event)
Can you imagine if life were perfect? Where would you be living, what would you be doing, who would you surround yourself with? Imagine that you really could become who you were meant to be.
We’re Josh and Laura Meier, a married California couple who left our big law firm jobs behind to build our own successful business while raising four young kids. We host the If Life Were Perfect Podcast—recognized as a 2019 New and Noteworthy podcast by Apple Podcasts, and Laura is the author of the #1 best-seller Good Parents Worry, Great Parents Plan.
We’re here to cheer you on and help you build your ideal life with expert advice in career, finance, and family. We’re sharing easy steps you can take to follow your dreams like we did, and real-life success stories from our own lives and others, so you’ll know exactly how to move forward and get to where you want to be.
From turning hopes into achievable goals, to making a budget, to living your life with purpose, “listening to this inspirational couple is the next best thing to sitting down at the kitchen table with friends who can see the way ahead just a little better than you can.” You’ll love it!
Budgeting; Getting What You REALLY Want
Debt, fighting, anxiety, and shame- not being in control of your finances means not being in control of your life! And while the idea of setting up a budget may seem about as fun as going to the dentist or shutting down the party, we’ll show you why it’s the key to getting what you REALLY want in life and have peace and security.
- What is the If Life Were Perfect technique that transforms budgeting from being restrictive to being empowering;
- How to stop fighting internally, or with your partner over spending;
- The three key numbers you must know to take control of your finances;
- The easy P.E.A.C.E. process you can follow to set up your personal budget;
- The Core Four power moves you must make for total wealth and security. (budget, investments, insurance, estate planning)