My loved one died without having any legal documents in place. What should we do?

If a Will or Trust cannot be located, you should contact us as soon as possible. Many families find that when there are no legal documents in place, they may have to go through a court process known as Probate to determine who is responsible for making decisions now that the loved one is gone, and where the assets must go according to the law.