I don’t have a trusted family member or friend to serve as my Agent, Executor, or Trustee. What are my options?

Some people choose to nominate a Professional Fiduciary or a Bank or Corporate Trustee to manage their finances if they become incapacitated or pass away. We can help connect you with these professionals once we have a better understanding of your family’s individual needs.